BRS mini/reactor in AIO tank?

DrHollyW00D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I have an innovative marine AIO 50 gallon lagoon tank and I am wondering is it possible to run a BRS mini or other type of reactor? I am having trouble keeping my PO4 down. Any advise or suggestions are welcomed. I currently run a skimmer, UV, chaeto algea in one of the back compartments with a refugium light, and a chemi pure elite bag. I am not sure how PO4 got to .29 (Hanna ULR) but I need to get it back under control. I only feed once a day and very little so I don't believe I am over feeding. I also don't add any additional nutrients like reef roids or stuff like that.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know about the BRS mini reactor but I’m running 2 stage BRS reactor with GFO & Carbon. In 4 days my PO4 went from .21 to .05. Had to dial it back and only run a couple hours a day now.

elchavo25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I have an innovative marine AIO 50 gallon lagoon tank and I am wondering is it possible to run a BRS mini or other type of reactor? I am having trouble keeping my PO4 down. Any advise or suggestions are welcomed. I currently run a skimmer, UV, chaeto algea in one of the back compartments with a refugium light, and a chemi pure elite bag. I am not sure how PO4 got to .29 (Hanna ULR) but I need to get it back under control. I only feed once a day and very little so I don't believe I am over feeding. I also don't add any additional nutrients like reef roids or stuff like that.
Hey I know it’s an old post but just wanted to know if you were able to make this media reactor work in your aio. I have this aio as well and was interested in setting something like this up

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back