BRS Mr. Chili Bucks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddiebfl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddiebfl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Messages
147
Reaction score
26
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey fellow Reefers,

Just wondering if anyone has a BRS Mr Chili Bucks that you don't plan on using? I would be great full if you would share it with me.


​

 
I might consider it depending on its value once I can see what that is. If it's a small amount, I would be willing to give up my code. However, I need some higher-priced items, so $10 won't be very helpful if that's the amount.

If you want to dm me i can get back to you on 11/6
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new