BRS New Website Update

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else notice BRS' new update to their website? I like it BUT.... my accumulated "wish list" vanished. I contacted them about it and it's just one of those "bugs" when performing an upgrade. The site looks nice and seems faster.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else notice BRS' new update to their website? I like it BUT.... my accumulated "wish list" vanished. I contacted them about it and it's just one of those "bugs" when performing an upgrade. The site looks nice and seems faster.
definitely a little sharper and they flattened out the access a bit which is better. Who likes to click more than they need!
You should add to your wish list, 'don't break my wish list when you update'

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The calculator update is super annoying and poorly formatted/difficult to read on an iphone. I also noticed they removed the teaspoon calculation for dry.

@Bulk Reef Supply - can you add back on the dry calculations in results (teaspoon/tablespoon) to your dosing calculator?

brs calculator.png

Twitchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a huge fan of the new layout so far, I feel it needs a little more work. The new menu buttons get a little strange when dealing with any resolution less then 1920x1080 scaling to 90% in chrome fixes this on my browser, but is a bit odd.
Capture.PNG
I also just placed an order. The payment Method is now at the top of the final page, with reward points, and coupon code entry below it. When you attempt to pay with Paypal by selecting the button it gives no final confirmation, or chance to use your reward points. It places the order once you click the "continue with paypal" button. Wasn't a huge thing as I will just use my points next time, but It was an added annoyance.
Capture2.PNG

danfee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The calculator update is super annoying and poorly formatted/difficult to read on an iphone. I also noticed they removed the teaspoon calculation for dry.

@Bulk Reef Supply - can you add back on the dry calculations in results (teaspoon/tablespoon) to your dosing calculator?

brs calculator.png
what the heck? Yes they need to put back the teaspoons option. Completely ruined my routine.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back