• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS RODI/ Cannister Filter Housing

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to find a new home for the rest of my "filter supplies". As this all is extremely heavy (just under 40lbs), I probably won't be able to economically ship out to the west coast (sorry). Ideally, the buyer would be someone in the southeast to get the cheapest shipping.

The lot includes:
BRS 5 Stage RODI Housing (Needs new filters)
BRS Dual Reactor (Carbon/GFO) Reactor Housing
HM inline Digital TDS Meter
1 RO Buddy (Working with 6 month old RO membrane (400 gallons) and 6 month old filters)
1 RO Buddy Housing
1 No name Filter Housing (used to turn the BRS into a 6 stage with dual sediment filters)
Various connectors, hosing, wrenches, a few new sediment filters, etc

You could obviously frankenstein a working RODI out of the BRS housing and RO buddy, but I'd suggest just picking up new filters so you have the flexibility of a permanent RODI and one for traveling (I used whenever moving tanks and needed to get water ready at the incoming location).

Asking $20 plus shipping- As a rough guideline, I found shipping to NC was $30, NY and MO were $45, and TX was $70. CA was almost $100, so likely isn't worth it.

IMG_20210117_120956 (1).jpg

amr952

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM Sent - I am interested and could possibly pickup locally depending upon where you are in VA. I am located in Richmond.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back