• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Saves the day again with the help of Sicce

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Sicce Syncra 4.0 for my 75 back when I was building and gathering all the parts for the move to my new house. As most of you are aware of my tank struggles lately (hopefully resolved!) I took apart equipment as part of my diagnosis process. I noticed on the return pump impeller that the back side of the impeller magnet housing had a small crack and a pin sized hole in it. Now I had never had the unit apart before so I was unsure of how something like that could happen. I switched it out for the old sicce on my 40 breeder just incase. But I contacted BRS inquiring about it and spoke to Mark. The pump was within warranty so Mark contacted Sicce on my behalf explaining the situation. Sicce promptly emailed me back stating that they unfortunately did not have an impeller that they could send me....So they are just going to send me a whole new pump! Needless to say I am more than thrilled with the service that both BRS and Sicce have given me.
It's experiences like this that keep me coming back to BRS over and over again.
Thanks again Mark and the @Bulk Reef Supply team and the guys over at Sicce!

-Crabs

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased a Sicce Syncra 4.0 for my 75 back when I was building and gathering all the parts for the move to my new house. As most of you are aware of my tank struggles lately (hopefully resolved!) I took apart equipment as part of my diagnosis process. I noticed on the return pump impeller that the back side of the impeller magnet housing had a small crack and a pin sized hole in it. Now I had never had the unit apart before so I was unsure of how something like that could happen. I switched it out for the old sicce on my 40 breeder just incase. But I contacted BRS inquiring about it and spoke to Mark. The pump was within warranty so Mark contacted Sicce on my behalf explaining the situation. Sicce promptly emailed me back stating that they unfortunately did not have an impeller that they could send me....So they are just going to send me a whole new pump! Needless to say I am more than thrilled with the service that both BRS and Sicce have given me.
It's experiences like this that keep me coming back to BRS over and over again.
Thanks again Mark and the @Bulk Reef Supply team and the guys over at Sicce!

-Crabs

That’s great! Nice catch on your part and solid customer service on the part of BRS and Sicce! Often it is when things don’t go right that you find out a lot about a company.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back