BRS: Thanks for the Towels

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbacha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lbacha

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
3,603
Location
Cleveland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the last 6 month that I have been back in the hobby (I took a 10 year hiatus to focus on high tech freshwater tanks) I have found BRS to be a great resource. I have accumulated a few of their logo beach towel via Black Friday promos and other things and I had a chance today to put them to good use on my new boat. I thought I'd post a few pictures and send a big thanks out to everyone at BRS for the great service and great videos.

2f875dce830bfc0b5a5101647cd88e70.jpg

8c88c2d75cdd07965d1318f378dbc7e8.jpg


Thanks Len
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new