BRS WWC Hybrid Tank Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if we are going to get an update on this tank!? I’ve neither seen nor heard anything about it in some time... really interested to see how it’s doing.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The E170, with it's smaller size, has definitely filled out more quickly than the XXL 750. It's already looking like a show stopper SPS tank if you ask us. Here is a video that Ryan posted to his Instagram account a few days ago. I'll have to grab some updated photos of the XXL 750. That tank has been more of a challenge, but the corals are starting to take off now :)

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The E170, with it's smaller size, has definitely filled out more quickly than the XXL 750. It's already looking like a show stopper SPS tank if you ask us. Here is a video that Ryan posted to his Instagram account a few days ago. I'll have to grab some updated photos of the XXL 750. That tank has been more of a challenge, but the corals are starting to take off now :)

Tragic, no room for any more coral. My biggest fear!!

I've been using the BRS/WWC hybrid method on my new build and so far, so good. About to start adding coral.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tragic, no room for any more coral. My biggest fear!!

I've been using the BRS/WWC hybrid method on my new build and so far, so good. About to start adding coral.

Love the trio of yellow tangs! They add such a nice splash of bright color to the tank. Thanks for bumping this thread up to the top too; I forgot to snap a photo of the XXL 750, so here it is :D

1614710380776.png

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the trio of yellow tangs! They add such a nice splash of bright color to the tank. Thanks for bumping this thread up to the top too; I forgot to snap a photo of the XXL 750, so here it is :D

1614710380776.png
I should have also said I got all my fish from Elliott after watching you guys............

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back