Bryopsis

Lee belk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
January i lost all my fish to velvet and my tank has been fallow since I've not really been bothered about it to be honest my coral frags have been thriving growing new heads and showing more colours like I said I've not been too bothered about it ive not been interacting with it because I have new fish in qt and I don't want to cross contaminate anything I noticed I had an algae outbreak a while back but put that down to things dying in the tank ive literally not fed the tank only tiny portions of food to keep my shrimp and crabs alive my lights flow and temperature is the same as its always been I started dosing hydrogen peroxide about a month ago but it didn't have any effect on it my corals didn't take to it so after a couple a weeks I stopped dosing it I think I have briopsis its all over the place I did a nitrate and phosphate test tonight and it is undetectable would I be best moving all my corals and inverts to a qt tank and starving my main tank of light and nutrients for a while or is there a fix for this never been in this situation could anyone help me out

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get this. I had bryopsis all over as well and it cleared it up in a week or two. I have a mixed reef and no corals, fish or inverts showed any signs of distress.

IMG_3078.jpeg

OP
OP
L

Lee belk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get this. I had bryopsis all over as well and it cleared it up in a week or two. I have a mixed reef and no corals, fish or inverts showed any signs of distress.

IMG_3078.jpeg
Cheers just been on YouTube and it work really well ill give it a go bud

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flucanozole decimated my SPS dominated tank. Still not fully recovered 4 months later. Reef safe with caution depending on what corals you have in the tank.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 98 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back