BSA, Stratospheres update

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
2,864
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Ben from BSA for supplying these beauties. Thought some of you may want to know how they are doing.

-medium light, radions
-low flow

They are doing very well and always opened.

image.jpeg
 
Nice pick up bro their beauts! And thanks to Ben for bringing them back in the hobby . Good luck with them
 
I bet you dropped some nice pocket change for that 4 polyp frag. lol. it's gorgeous!!!
 
I bet you dropped some nice pocket change for that 4 polyp frag. lol. it's gorgeous!!!

Yup sure did.... The fam will have to go without Christmas presents for 2 years
 
Yup sure did.... The fam will have to go without Christmas presents for 2 years
Ah but if the polyps survive fragging after those 2 years... The next xmas will make up for it!!!

Would be really nice to have a non melting version of these polyps in the hobby.
 
Ah but if the polyps survive fragging after those 2 years... The next xmas will make up for it!!!

Would be really nice to have a non melting version of these polyps in the hobby.
Well... If you think about it. These were fragged and they seem ok.
 
I've been changing light pars for the tank recently.. I'd say they seem happy in a range of 100-200 in my experience so far. Check back in a few months
 
Hey all:

Here's another update. They popped out one baby, but lost one. Just melted away. So count is still 4. Go figure. Finally got the to move them and take some pics. Gotta say, in person they are just majestic.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Well... If you think about it. These were fragged and they seem ok.
Well yours are okay. There were about 40 sold and your the only one posting. At least that I've seen. I'd be very interested to hear how everyone else had done. Good job with these I hope to see some frags of these puppies pop up in the years to come.
 
Well yours are okay. There were about 40 sold and your the only one posting. At least that I've seen. I'd be very interested to hear how everyone else had done. Good job with these I hope to see some frags of these puppies pop up in the years to come.

Yeah, I would hope so also. People should be able to enjoy them. Pretty sweet to have if you're a zoa addict.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new