BSA, Stratospheres update

Hey all,

Sorry for late replies. They are not doing so well. There's 2 left. They only popped that one baby and now 3 melted. Def not an easy zoa
 
5489f7afc4a8339767f8e792345b535a.jpg
 
Bought my 2 frags back in April and they're doing very well. As a matter of fact the polyps number have more than triple! I sold a 5 polyp colony last month to a local guy... Recovered my investment and still have 6 polyps left. I keep mine about 12 inches under water surface with 8x80w T5 and 2 Reefbrites.
image.jpg
Chopped up the remaining 6polyp colony and everyone of them survived. One of them even popped a baby 4 weeks after being frag
image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Bought my 2 frags back in April and they're doing very well. As a matter of fact the polyps number have more than triple! I sold a 5 polyp colony last month to a local guy... Recovered my investment and still have 6 polyps left. I keep mine about 12 inches under water surface with 8x80w T5 and 2 Reefbrites.
image.jpg
Chopped up the remaining 6polyp colony and everyone of them survived. One of them even popped a baby 4 weeks after being frag
image.jpg

image.jpg
That's awesome hopefully you keep going strong with em. Nice to see more around to hopefully keep them in the hobby.
 
Really?

How much do these sell for at Frag Swaps?

I have never seen any Zoanthids of this Caliber at any Frag Swap and I go to like 15 Swaps a Year.


The one vendor that still had one wanted $400 for a polyp. Not sure how much the other vendor wanted since they were sold out.
 
...i don't get it, they look super boring.
Yep, I agree.
And I don't get the fact that most of the people act like that for a 1 to 4 polyp plug deal.

It's just a market strategy and an ugly way to have a saltwater tank.

Grandis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new