BTA help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kial
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This morning its wedged itself into a crevice, away from any light when that comes on in a couple of hours.

16586160914365373100112755194337.jpg
He'll find the light.
 
Did you feed it in the first months before it moved into the light?
Feeding nems isn't necessary. They get enough nutrition from lighting and what they catch while the fish eat.
 
I guess I got lucky I got an rbta last week and it attached right where I placed it and was fully opened about 15 mins later and hasnt moved since. Its also eaten the odd mysid that lands on it while feeding.
 
So the nem has been moving around now and again but seems to have found a spot for the last few days.

Only part of the nem gets any light as the rest is shaded, but still has been out and inflated.

Came home today and it's pretty much gone all the way in. Can see the foot and a few of the tips poking out but that's all.

Is this a stress response, or simply to do with eating? I noticed a few bits of mysis land on it yesterday.

Can't get a photo unfortunately due to its position
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new