BTA - in FUGE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carl C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carl C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
327
Reaction score
204
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all , (TOO MANY NEMS)
I am using the tube method to MOVE THEM (and it seems to WORK !!)
so I've got a 150g display my fuge is prob 15g ; QUESTION: as I remove BTA can I store them in FUGE?? until I have time to bring to LFS for trade ? the Fuge has a Kessil FUGE light
ty ALL !!

​

thanks to Eagle_Steve for the method and​

Cell for directing me to eagle​

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/safe-and-easy-diy-way-to-remove-nems.861213/
video too

BTA.jpeg mess.jpeg
 
yep, youre fine to store them in the fuge, just make sure you have adequate light down there and something to block them from going into other sections. I cut pieces of lifeguard aquamesh green as a barrier but even eggcrate will work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new