BTA planted foot in sand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lclark209
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I see them still think its an lta.
There's stripes around the mouth. Look near the tail of the clown. That's the mouth

20210916_132416.jpg
LTA are a natural host to Ocellaris Clownfish
 
Lol yeah I tend to believe orion on most things anemone
I was about ready tag him but he responded. You sure the foot is in the sand? Or is it in hole close to the sand. One of my bta has moved to the glass and has stayed that way for a week
 
I think you guys are thinking of orionN, but this anemone is most certainly a morph of E. quadricolor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new