BTA Spawning again

sil40sx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy spawned the second time in two months. Made my tank a little cloudy again. Ugh!

First was last Feb:

Then today:

mav3rick478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How ironic, mine did the same thing last week, never seen it before and freaked me out to wake up to a cloudy tank and skimmer going nuts for an hour. Too bad I don't have any other anemones to complete the process. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
sil40sx

sil40sx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How ironic, mine did the same thing last week, never seen it before and freaked me out to wake up to a cloudy tank and skimmer going nuts for an hour. Too bad I don't have any other anemones to complete the process. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, got me worried the first time I saw it happened too, not the spawning part, but when I saw the tank have cloudy water, I thought I had a sudden bacterial bloom from something. But then I saw the anemone spawning...

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the anemone spawning? I didn't notice because I couldn't take my eyes off of those black storm clowns lol. Seriously though, that's pretty darn cool.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back