Bubble coral, BTA for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
508
Location
TN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am trying to clear out some room in my tank so I have a couple of things for sale. First I have a bubble coral that I have had for over 15 years. It got huge once and I fragged it into 4 pieces and this is one of them. I am asking $75 for it.
image.jpg


Second, my BTA split a couple of weeks ago and I am selling one of them. I will sell it for $50
image.jpg


I can bring them to the meeting tomorrow. If not I can probably bring them to Nashville next weekend sometime.
 
A couple of better pictures. I had just gotten them out of the main tank last night and they were a little angry.

image.jpg
image.jpg


Don't know why my pictures keep rotating when I post them. Lol
 
Yes! If you want it I will bring it.
 
The BTA is sold. Bubble coral still available.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new