Bubble Coral has bubble with specs in mouth

ShanTank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’ve had this green bubbler for about 7 years and noticed a bubble coming out of his mouth that had little brownish dots inside. Anyone seen this or know what it is?
Sorry I’m having troubles uploading pics but will keep trying
 
I’m not sure what you are describing on the coral but I totally understand the technology challenges with modern equipment. I can’t fix either but Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Country Music Singing GIF by American Masters on PBS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new