Bubble coral looks to be bleaching

keep us posted... :cool:
 
I agree with all the other input. I’ve had a healthy bubble for a 3 years. Stability is the most important element. No big water changes, keep salinity the same. Best to leave it alone and let it recover.
 
I will do :)
So a few months down the line the bubble is getting some of her colour back, but i migrated to a bigger tank a few weeks ago, and she was getting some more flow then she used to.

She hates flow, i have another bubble coral that i have in literally still water with only slight water movement and she loves it, fully extended full colour no problems.

I have moved her to a new position (back of picture), you can see the front one is new and fully extended.

Will see how she gets on at the back.

I have noticed the coral is shedding some slime now and then is this normal? I know for some corals this is normal way of the coral getting rid of unwanted algae (if that's the right word).

Any help would be great,

Cheers!
 

Attachments

  • coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 76

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new