• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble King Deluxe 200 SOLD

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bob Loblaw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
842
Reaction score
1,419
Location
Baton Rouge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1000 shipped UPS in CONUS
764A9D50-8D71-4EA5-83AF-894CEF88FD42.jpeg
092EDDAF-E42D-41D0-BA50-F04BFBF6BBE7.jpeg
F3430614-8D10-489D-A00D-1D1F541E5746.jpeg


F7578F1B-2D57-463C-84AD-EC62E6C15E71.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Would you be willing to meet between Baton Rouge and Shreveport for a lower price?
 
I'll adjust the price if you picked up in Baton Rouge but I'm not heading north anytime soon.
 
I’ll be in Lafayette this weekend if you change your mind.
 
Hi,
Looks like you already sold this skimmer.
Why did you sell it?
Im working on a new setup. Red Sea reefer 1000. Its basically a 260 gallon system with a 210g display and a 54g sump.
Its a mix reef with big fish (emperor, majestic, sohal, achilles, etc)

Based on your experience, would you recommend the 200 or the 250? (there's a $500 difference)

Thank you
 
I got out of the hobby and sold everything. I'd go with the 200. IMO the 250 is too big for your system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new