• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Mag Protein Skimmer. (New)

DontMakeNoSense

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
Pauls Valley, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't need this for a project I was going to do. Asking $200 plus shipping.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374100171.327495.jpg
 
From the look of it and what I guessed showing on the lid, it's a Curve 5. But DontMakeNoSense can confirm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new