Bubble magnus bm-t11

  • Thread starter Thread starter morgan175
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

morgan175

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Location
comunistic state of maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant figure how to set this thing up to work. The jebao was easier but didn't feel safe using it.

I set the clock for 08:50. I set the doser for 09:00 nothing comes out. Went to set clock i see 3f:ff. Please help am i missing something. Good thing i didn't trust myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new