Bubble Magus B12 Collection Cup

Nathan The N8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Gulf Coast
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I dropped my collection cup for my Bubble Magus B12 and it broke. I superglued back together but I don't know how long it will hold. I can't find any replacement cups anywhere online for this skimmer even on the Bubble Magus website. Is there anyone here that has a spare cup or possibly any suggestions for a diy cup? I'm going to see if I can make my own with pvc but I haven't made any measurements yet to see if it's even possible. Thanks for any advice, I appreciate it.
 
Hello all, I dropped my collection cup for my Bubble Magus B12 and it broke. I superglued back together but I don't know how long it will hold. I can't find any replacement cups anywhere online for this skimmer even on the Bubble Magus website. Is there anyone here that has a spare cup or possibly any suggestions for a diy cup? I'm going to see if I can make my own with pvc but I haven't made any measurements yet to see if it's even possible. Thanks for any advice, I appreciate it.
Try JB Weld instead of super glue it might work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new