Bubble magus curve 9 elite skimmer

Item Price
$280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Phillyd1990

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
519
Reaction score
237
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curve 9 elite skimmer. Only used for 2 weeks before I realized it was way oversized for my system and went with a smaller skimmer. Pick up only

IMG_0167.jpeg IMG_0168.jpeg
 
bump price drop to $290
 
bump $280 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new