Bubble Magus Skimmer For 120g

  • Thread starter Thread starter eel-byte
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eel-byte

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
210
Reaction score
34
Location
Duluth,Mn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been loving my nac6a, but I feel I need something a little larger for 120g with 30g sump. I plan on stocking heavy. Heres what I was looking at, bm200-pn, bm-180ex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new