Bubble magus ts1 and ts2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi BRS!
I bought the bubble magus ts1 and ts2 to run as master slave configuration dosing alk and calcium. For some reason my slave pump is dosing double the about of master pump. I no longer have the manual that came
With the pump and can not find a manual or how to remedy this anywhere online. What do you guys at BRS think? I doing something wrong here? I set up the master and thought the slave was suppose to dose the same amount 5 minutes later. Instead it doses double the amount.

stlamarc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi BRS!
I bought the bubble magus ts1 and ts2 to run as master slave configuration dosing alk and calcium. For some reason my slave pump is dosing double the about of master pump. I no longer have the manual that came
With the pump and can not find a manual or how to remedy this anywhere online. What do you guys at BRS think? I doing something wrong here? I set up the master and thought the slave was suppose to dose the same amount 5 minutes later. Instead it doses double the amount.

stlamarc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to ask but how do you prime the slave ts2 pump? There’s no buttons on the slave unit.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to ask but how do you prime the slave ts2 pump? There’s no buttons on the slave unit.
The TS1 ("master" pump) will control all of the pumps attached to it, so you'll have to use the screen/buttons on the TS1. Just select the pump you're trying to prime and then it's just like priming the first one.

stlamarc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it, I needed to press both the manuel button and minus sign at the same time to prime the slave pump.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 112 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back