Bubble Tip and Carpet Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuki Rihwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yuki Rihwa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2017
Messages
751
Reaction score
847
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I followed the Anemone Compatibility Spreadsheet and added the small Carpet Anemone into my tank, I already have small Bubble Tip in tank for a week. I'm not sure the carpet doing well or not but it does look like it shrink up super tight, it's also ate a piece of shrimp meat last night. (see the first picture).
Carpet.jpg

And the bubble tip look all fine and happy in the upper top rock around 10 inches away from the carpet anemone (Bubble picture below).
Bubble.jpg

I just want to know it's normal for the new Carpet or I'm having problem with chemical warfare between the 2 Anemones, I'm also running carbon in my tank and all water condition are meet requirement (Nitrate around 10 ppm).
Thanks for any tips and advance! (this is same thread I posted in Anemone Compatibility Spreadsheet! Sometimes folks don't read sticky post :)
 
I think he's fine. His foot is attached to the bottom glass this is making his body suck in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new