Bubble Tip Anemone Color Thread

Now THAT is a beautiful BTA. I might actually have one if yellow ones like that were available where I am
Thanks. I haven’t seen them anywhere else. I’ve sold a few splits locally and have people waiting for splits. It’s very unique .
 
IMG_2070.jpeg
Mine split and turned yellow and is just beautiful.
Nice looking BTA!
 
I’ve had: Rose, Rose Black widow, Green, Rainbow, Ultra Rainbow, Purple, Pink, orange
 
1000038331.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new