Bubble Tip Anemone Color Thread

received_293813641338212.jpeg
received_134360937502733.jpeg
 
I picked this one up at my LFS. Not sure if this supposed to be the color or if it is unhappy. I liked the color though...looks like it is a glow in the dark...if you can I’d it for me...thanks

4CE47808-55A8-426B-BAC0-4325CC572975.jpeg 665BE99C-A169-4435-BAEA-59FAC1EE69C9.jpeg
 
I have had my black widow for about 4 years I usually get 2 to 3 babies off it a year in that time it has gone threw about 3 color changes first was red with black oral disk with white webbing going threw it. then it went pinkish with a dark purple oral disk very little webbing then it went to a bright orangeish with a purple disk light webbing
 
All ultimate Chicago’s in different phases, a couple of the pics have a rose nem next to em
1F9E7B41-0C96-4655-AA81-B6CC59259B77.jpeg
5A5773C3-EE97-4206-986B-CB3BC460045E.jpeg
15A9D653-C455-4396-9665-0605DE4D15D4.jpeg
845B6FB9-9FCB-419B-B09D-11413F68C33C.jpeg
94C13A9D-8B6C-4439-8B15-C38451BF9E87.jpeg
 
I had this bubble tip quadricolor about a couple of months ago it split once in the first week and again when I tried to get the second one off the rock with a small power pump to loosen it, to take back to the store as it was getting large. Here is the one that remains
4BA232C2-F0D5-402A-9E94-29427B0F7245.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new