Bubble Tip Anemone Color Thread

IMG_20200517_113448068.jpg
Infront rainbow bta in back bought as some type of inferno stays closed most time
 
A baby rose and a rainbow BTA

E7B49337-902F-42C5-9622-C95E5B99B06B.jpeg B7B0E61A-41CA-4588-94C4-E9329C691996.jpeg
 
Arizona Sunset right before it split.
957F70E2-6CF5-46E9-B8C0-28CD21013746.jpeg
Mixture of multiple rose & rainbows.
A7532C28-9841-4E8C-AE90-406CE1364559.jpeg
A green & purple tipped I recently adopted but not sure what it’s called next to a speckled rainbow.
8556519A-1AB9-45BC-8A7D-0FDD328BD878.jpeg
A rainbow hanging out with my Sherman.
09605475-1513-4241-8FBC-CC492C65DA52.jpeg
Another mysterious one with some orange in it, above one of my Arizona sunsets.
2307590E-97A3-43C1-8615-A0FE3D22A2C2.jpeg
As you can tell I’m a big fan of anemones, I have several.
 
Our rainbow, and our black widow, 2nd phase
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201227-211809_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-211809_Photos.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 111
California Rainbow. Have a total of 10 in 2 tanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200326_1845474.jpg
    IMG_20200326_1845474.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 167

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new