Bubble Tip Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter TiredDuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TiredDuck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
68
Reaction score
14
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! So I got this anemone today, and the LFS called it a Grape Ape Bubble Tip. I’ve tried looking it up but I’m unable to find any information on that. So I was wondering if anybody had some insight.

Thank you!

IMG_0745.jpeg IMG_0743.jpeg IMG_0742.jpeg IMG_0741.jpeg
 
If it stays purple and the tips eventually turn green, then it might be a purple passion BTA. Otherwise, it might be an unnamed (meaning no lineage) purple BTA. "Grape Ape Bubble Tip" could eventually become the lineaged name.
 
Thank you for the help! I’ll definitely keep an eye on its coloring
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new