Bubble tip anemone mouth looks off

  • Thread starter Thread starter NexisG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NexisG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently got my first bubble tip anemone, about a week ago. It seems to be extending fine but the mouth looks wrong. Is this a bacteria infection or just it acclimating o the new tank? if it is something I need to treat how would I go about doing that? Thanks
439D22DC-53C3-4615-A995-989BC4F1D3DC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new