Bubble tip anemone problem

bcoffey70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bubble tip anemone in my bio cube 32. It's only been in there for about 2 days. The first night I put it in it attached to the rock immediately. Somewhere between 11 and 8am it had released from the rock and was blowing around in the water. I noticed there were tentacles laying around so I figured it got into one of my wave makers. I have scp-70s twinned together. It has sense reattached to the rock but is in a cave area and hasn't moved much sense. Looks okay though. I left my wave makers off for about 24hrs. I just turned them back on today and am hoping it will move to better current. I wish it would move on top of rocks. Really want my clown to host it. Any help?

17066651652434462285998313701453.jpg

musel101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gigantic carpet nem I had a couple of BT’As at one point. The only advice I can give you that I know is for sure.. Nemo don’t like to be touched it might take a week maybe even week and a half or two. If there’s a suitable spot in your tank for him, he will find it. And one more tip wrap a thin sponge around your powerhead because it will soon start moving around trying to find that spot.
Here is mine below

Attachments

• IMG_7801.png
    IMG_7801.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back