Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am in the long process of finding a couple of different BTA
and
I need some help figuring out which two / three that I want to put in my tanks.
So, I thought a Eye Candy / Show Off Thread
Was in order.

So, if you would.
Post pictures of your
Bubble Tip Anemones

Sponsors Welcomed
IMG_9678.jpeg
91590140-9A64-41AE-A2D9-3B12EACE955B-58285-00000758F3A86662_Original.jpeg
 
Here’s my Black Widow
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6647.jpeg
    IMG_6647.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 83
This is my RBTA, who hid, and split in the first 24 hrs. I had to move a rock out of the way to see him. Its only been 3 weeks, maybe 4? And he's at about 50% bigger. Lots of greens and other colors deeper, that are hard to capture.

IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
 
0.png
get some nems guys they're super cool and won't grow into massive killing machines lol
1000005426.jpg

1000005420.jpg
We promise they won’t take over
 
Mine have gone alittle crazy to - love them though. But it also is tank for nems
IMG_1954.jpeg
 
1740084765568.png
 
My nearly naked clown fish Jaffa in her rose bta. Hopefully someday she will allow her partner Oreo in the nem too :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5123.jpeg
    IMG_5123.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5121.jpeg
    IMG_5121.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new