Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
my yellow tip bubble.
newpalys011.jpg


newpalys010.jpg

Just asking . . . are you sure this isn't a ritteri? Would like to see more images if you have any. The foot color and the tentacle shape tend to make me believe its not a BTA. Just curious is all.
 
I'll join in I guess.

This was taken of an OLD BTA tank @ tongs in fountain valley back in '03
34902553.jpg





These were my old Rbtas in my 220, the were passed onto me from a friend and had been captive for around 20 years.

99898721.jpg


99898720.jpg

Sold some off to make room for some sps, then they went with the tank when I tore it down a few years ago.

85179828.jpg


This is my current BTa in my new 65.. don't have any pics of it yet..but what it looked like on DD (very similar to the above)

130589987.jpg
 
Last edited:
I bought this rbta yesterday, still kind of trying to find a happy spot in the tank. (somewere that I can actually see it.) the female false perc has been checking her out but not the male maybe in time.
PICT0067.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man I love those with the intense colors, espcially the orange or the "flame thrower". How much do nems like that run anyway? How fast do they grow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new