Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Notice the snail next to the anemone. It has about a 3/4inch shell. The female Maroon Clown is 5.5inches long. Gives you a size reference for the anemone.
The lighting is 2 1000wt 10,000K MH with 2 72" VHO super actinics. Seasonal lighting cycle.
65c30330.jpg
 
Just got this Ultra Flame RBTA today. Seems to be adjusting to my tank. My clowns have been checking it out. I hope they will host in it.
This is my first bubble tip in the tank since I switched to AI Sol Blue LED.

a8342ee1.jpg

80d23ead.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just got this Ultra Flame RBTA today. Seems to be adjusting to my tank. My clowns have been checking it out. I hope they will host in it.
This is my first bubble tip in the tank since I switched to AI Sol Blue LED.

a8342ee1.jpg

80d23ead.jpg

WOW!!! Im in love :D I need one now...
 
Beautiful anemones everyone! LOVE!
 
I just took this pic of mine. I am not the greatest at pics nor does my camera have white balance.

P9100024.jpg


Here is a pic someone else took of mine before I got it and the colors are more accurate. Deffinantly better skills with a camera than me.

0006332_3_tank_raised_rpbta_anemone_bubble_tip_anemone.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new