My "Nem Factory" - started w/2 now 23 & counting

IMG_7886.jpeg

tc3driver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been in the tank for less than a week at this point. Has had it's adventure where it went on a walk about for about a day an a half... it settled in the back if it's current position... and I was like, "awesome I am never going to get to see this nem" Then a day later it decided to squish to the other side and I can see it... we'll see how much more it moves over time... but I am happy :D

PXL_20210527_185851780.MP.jpg

Mikey Maroon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RBTA fully opened today after a couple days of wandering and a short tussle with the frogspawn which is what seems to have halted the nem's advance and it is now content to perch the top most rock as king of the mountain :p

The lighting at this point in the day is a bit more open spectrum, so it's lacking a bit of the full color in addition to the nem being fully extended which tends to wash out the color a bit. It looks even more amazing in the waning hours of the night when the light shifts to a much more blue wavelength and the nem contracts and concentrates the color.

u3awVBy.jpg

45iiFeD.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back