Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
22AA7647-2F21-438B-A154-4D66580A28CD.jpeg
 
I started with one Forest Fire,
 

Attachments

  • 272833882_824603961832561_3594054605210272192_n.jpg
    272833882_824603961832561_3594054605210272192_n.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 119
Just picked this little guy up
2EA9B73F-D411-4B53-8DC1-A308D94C7701.jpeg

Here it is with lights off
B5A4E522-A18A-48F1-B1AE-ECB8D538D500.jpeg
 
Local reefer gave me nem, said it was flying around his tank not attaching , can see in pic with zoas mis colored and bleached. Has gained color back and is a nice RBTA
 

Attachments

  • FFCEB11B-40AF-4FB9-BFD6-6CD7DB838DC7.jpeg
    FFCEB11B-40AF-4FB9-BFD6-6CD7DB838DC7.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 0E1C6362-9BE7-4B60-AEC3-E6EBD2558568.jpeg
    0E1C6362-9BE7-4B60-AEC3-E6EBD2558568.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 3D9684AC-1CB2-4C68-AEBF-9AE5C9D1EB95.jpeg
    3D9684AC-1CB2-4C68-AEBF-9AE5C9D1EB95.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 134
Keep the pics coming !
 

Attachments

  • 28A9DFA2-8807-4C6F-8F41-79E39BC223AB.jpeg
    28A9DFA2-8807-4C6F-8F41-79E39BC223AB.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 85
Just noticed today the foot is a maroon color
9F9E98F0-3514-45C5-8626-06A3BAED3D55.jpeg
 
Gd morning from my rose tip to yours
 

Attachments

  • 0C57F846-0D0B-4BB6-92EA-00730AA2FEFC.jpeg
    0C57F846-0D0B-4BB6-92EA-00730AA2FEFC.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 139
  • F17B74DE-751D-4F42-B4C3-62D7E8514DEB.jpeg
    F17B74DE-751D-4F42-B4C3-62D7E8514DEB.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 127
  • 222DC71B-BBDE-4736-B678-F7517ADE1D77.jpeg
    222DC71B-BBDE-4736-B678-F7517ADE1D77.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 7992725E-675A-4FD6-B905-5D68CDCBBA7B.jpeg
    7992725E-675A-4FD6-B905-5D68CDCBBA7B.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 128
I like cups to help isolate and save on space. I've had good luck with nems being happy in them.
 
I like cups to help isolate and save on space. I've had good luck with nems being happy in them.
I must be unlucky lol mine never stay in them ;Blackeye
 
Ma boy growing up
 

Attachments

  • CB31A43C-E2C3-48D4-950C-BCE36FB50EE3.jpeg
    CB31A43C-E2C3-48D4-950C-BCE36FB50EE3.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 222
  • BD871E5B-C976-4A2B-9B5A-F174C4E86ADF.jpeg
    BD871E5B-C976-4A2B-9B5A-F174C4E86ADF.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 194

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new