Bubble Tip Anemone Splitting Time-lapse

jjstecchino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
51
Location
SC, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


The process took about 2 hours from beginning to end. Fed the anemone in the morning and I believe that triggered the splitting the same night. The original bubble tip was about 5 inches in size. This is a 4 months old tank with no corals yet.
 
Last edited:
Here they are now... Two nicely puffed up RBTAs

IMG_2569.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new