Bubble tip innards cleaner shrimp.

W Haymaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New bubble til in the tank today. About 1.5-2 inch expanded. He had some white flesh that I'm assuming where essentially his innards well outside his mouth. I had a cleaner shrimp come and quickly pull out a big chunk of it.

The anemone continues to cover ground in the tank and appears to be healthy. I know time will tell but curious if this is an immediate concern? The cleaner went after it a couple times and I chased it off and seems as though it's over for the moment?

Side note: Does it wear off? Staring at the tank for hours fearing all new inhabitants are going to die as soon as you leave the room? [emoji3]

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!

No!

Wait.;Nailbiting

No every time you add something new and you watch the tank like a pack of wild dogs looking at a three legged cat:eek:

skiergd011013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New bubble til in the tank today. About 1.5-2 inch expanded. He had some white flesh that I'm assuming where essentially his innards well outside his mouth. I had a cleaner shrimp come and quickly pull out a big chunk of it.

The anemone continues to cover ground in the tank and appears to be healthy. I know time will tell but curious if this is an immediate concern? The cleaner went after it a couple times and I chased it off and seems as though it's over for the moment?

Side note: Does it wear off? Staring at the tank for hours fearing all new inhabitants are going to die as soon as you leave the room? [emoji3]
its probably fine. Cleaners always check out new stuff. Itll get use to it. Biggest thing is, make sure there are no pumps that anemone can get sucked into. It could kill your whole tank.

OP
OP
W Haymaker

W Haymaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is looking much better now. Clowns are already trying to nest.
06aa6f8727abbabee547c90d15cad501.jpg

Back