Bubble Tip Nem

Cover your powerheads, and if you're really worried about it eating your coral, I would decide now which was more important to me.

you could also just keep a close eye on it and try to shuffle things around until he finds a place he really likes.

They can be very finicky, and infuriating. However as with most things in this hobby, if you are extremely patient and are committed to making it work, I have 100% confidence you could make it happen.
 
BTA rarely moved once it settled. So you cover up the PH until it settled. I believe reducing light and flow help it stays where you placed it. My 2 BTA hasn't moved from their original spot.
 
To be clear, you can crank up your light and flow afterwards.
 
I feed mine small pieces of thawed raw shrimp. They latch onto and eat these pieces immediately so I would think that they are hungry. They do not host any clowns. I cannot imagine not feeding an anemone. Of course I also believe that if it has a mouth, it should be fed. I feed mine 2-3 times per week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new