Bubble tip propagating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Serenity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Serenity

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
the bay
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some people that commercially propagate bubble tip anemones.
 
Im too squeamish for the manual splitting method. However I wont judge anyone who isn't.
I'm trying to get my nem to split on its own via overfeeding and large waterchanges.
 
Thanks leishman was looking for info like that on how actual tanks are set up etc.
 
Found it quite hard to find information on large scale setups and on what equipment and how people set up tanks for this purpose just trying to put together ideas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new