Bubble tips dissapeared

braden18

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help I had 2 bubble tips and one split and now they have all dissapeared I can still see where they were sitting only their foot is left they were there and healthy yesterday they ate and now they are just gone.... their feet are there but they are just gone.... does anyone have any idea what's going on
 
Have you a picture in white light for the members please
 

Attachments

  • 20240516_190821.jpg
    20240516_190821.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 70
Need help I had 2 bubble tips and one split and now they have all dissapeared I can still see where they were sitting only their foot is left they were there and healthy yesterday they ate and now they are just gone.... their feet are there but they are just gone.... does anyone have any idea what's going on
Not unusual for them to move after a split and are likely under a rock or crevice. Assure light not bright or flow too high as it will encourage them to hide
 
Not unusual for them to move after a split and are likely under a rock or crevice. Assure light not bright or flow too high as it will encourage them to hide
I don't think he's hiding
 

Attachments

  • 20240516_191207.jpg
    20240516_191207.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 75
Okay but they have dissapeared I can't find them at all that's the last bit of one left
Stop flow for a short period and look around the rock structures acid crevices to see if any signs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new