• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubblegum Digis

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I hope I got back to everyone yesterday. After I sent out my responses I received notification that I was being furloughed from my job. (I work in IT for Hobby Lobby as a project manager and we closed all 950 stores yesterday. So I had to switch gears to survive. The rest of the day I sat and stared at my tank. I have to order some some supply’s from BRS today. My tank will not go without. I do apologize for the shipping charges. I have one person that still wants one. I wish there was a cheaper way to do this. I will pack in styrofoam boxes with heat packs and oxygen. (I’ll get my LFS to pack them) Any chance these would to ok with 2 day? That lowers the shipping considerably? Any thought? Just spit balling. I’m going to be overrun with frags. I don’t want to bail on everyone. Just soon these be in you alls tanks. They are pretty.
Thanks!
Jeff

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t say enough great things about Jeff’s first time selling on our forums! Everything was professionally & carefully packed. His communication with me was excellent. The coral obviously healthy because of the PE on the monti before I could even open the shipping bags. Buy with confidence members you won’t be disappointed!

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t say enough great things about Jeff’s first time selling on our forums! Everything was professionally & carefully packed. His communication with me was excellent. The coral obviously healthy because of the PE on the monti before I could even open the shipping bags. Buy with confidence members you won’t be disappointed!
You like? I through the small one in just to give him a good home. When they start growing, they grow fast and that color can be seen all the way across the room.

tjscott46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Someday, when they let us out to run free again I’ll hit you up, I’m only 2 hours away. I come to OKC on a regular basis. I have family in Yukon, OKC area. I’m still working, but from home at the moment. Hang in there. I just started up my qt tank again. So I need to get it going again.

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Someday, when they let us out to run free again I’ll hit you up, I’m only 2 hours away. I come to OKC on a regular basis. I have family in Yukon, OKC area. I’m still working, but from home at the moment. Hang in there. I just started up my qt tank again. So I need to get it going again.
Well, my address is Yukon. It's a technicality as i live off county line road, so if I go across the street I'm in OKC and back across i'm in Yukon. Let me know when you'll be up this way. Glad to have you.

Superyosin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I hope I got back to everyone yesterday. After I sent out my responses I received notification that I was being furloughed from my job. (I work in IT for Hobby Lobby as a project manager and we closed all 950 stores yesterday. So I had to switch gears to survive. The rest of the day I sat and stared at my tank. I have to order some some supply’s from BRS today. My tank will not go without. I do apologize for the shipping charges. I have one person that still wants one. I wish there was a cheaper way to do this. I will pack in styrofoam boxes with heat packs and oxygen. (I’ll get my LFS to pack them) Any chance these would to ok with 2 day? That lowers the shipping considerably? Any thought? Just spit balling. I’m going to be overrun with frags. I don’t want to bail on everyone. Just soon these be in you alls tanks. They are pretty.
Thanks!
Jeff
What’s up man. Wondering if you have any bubble gum digi left. I would like a piece like the one in the picture all the way to the left. Do you have one? Please contact me and let me know. Don’t have many sps and I’m trying to get a few pieces. Thank you.

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up man. Wondering if you have any bubble gum digi left. I would like a piece like the one in the picture all the way to the left. Do you have one? Please contact me and let me know. Don’t have many sps and I’m trying to get a few pieces. Thank you.
I do have several pieces left. The unfortunate problem is over night shipping for an individual is outrageous. What is your zip code and I will check. I believe and my LFS agrees that 2nd day air will be just fine under most circumstances as long as we aren't dealing with freezing weather. By the time that i get this to you with actual shipping you could have gone to your local store and gotten one. Super disappointed in fedex. You could almost get the coral a seat in economy class and picked it up at the gate.

Superyosin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have several pieces left. The unfortunate problem is over night shipping for an individual is outrageous. What is your zip code and I will check. I believe and my LFS agrees that 2nd day air will be just fine under most circumstances as long as we aren't dealing with freezing weather. By the time that i get this to you with actual shipping you could have gone to your local store and gotten one. Super disappointed in fedex. You could almost get the coral a seat in economy class and picked it up at the gate.
Didn’t know it’s that bad. Must be the situation. I’m in 33029. Live in Broward county, just north of Miami fl. Let me know.

vokrey09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested in a piece of bubblegum as well. Could you please tell me shipping to Philadelphia, 19127? I've skimmed through past comments and see high :/

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested in a piece of bubblegum as well. Could you please tell me shipping to Philadelphia, 19127? I've skimmed through past comments and see high :/
Yes they are high but tomorrow I am shopping 2 by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate. Will see how this goes. It is considerably cheaper.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back