Budget doser - Simplicity or Chihros? 4 head

coloradoreefer94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
15
Location
Longmont, Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking for a budget 4 head doser. Anyone have experience with these and is one objectively better than the other? Simplicity 4-Channel Dosing Pump or Chihiros Aquarium Dosing Pump (4 head)​

 
Not those, but I've had good luck with the Jebao 4-head dosers. The wifi version is easily controlled from an app (as long as you remember that the "Daily" setting is actually "0" if you want something to happen every day...) The ones I have had held their calibration very well for over a year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new