Budget Dosing Pumps for Hydros

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7of9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
5,433
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

I'm hoping to use my Hydros x4 to help control an AWC/ATO setup for my 32g biocube. I cannot afford the x10, so I'm looking for a more budget-friendly dosing pump solution to do this. I've looked at budget dosing pumps, like Jebao, but I'm not sure how well I could control those with a Hydros system.

Thank you!
 
Hydros has a simple dosing pump that connects to a drive port. I use one as my ATO pump. My DI reservoir is in the garage and the tank is on a room 35ft away. So the tubing goes up through the attic and down inside a wall and then out to the tank. Here is a link https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-dosing-pump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new