Budget friendly spotlights for a 75 gallon reef

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to find good reccomendstions for lighting for a 75 gallon reef tank, my main stipulations is that it’s fairly budget friendly and can grow corals well, also I’d prefer one with a more balanced spectrum instead of just blue wash so it makes the fish look pretty and the tank looks realistic
 
Omeones selling 2 165 watt vipsrspectra near me and someone is selling 2 a8se lights I have no idea what they are tho
 
Omeones selling 2 165 watt vipsrspectra near me and someone is selling 2 a8se lights I have no idea what they are tho
The 2 a8se would suit your needs. They are radion g30 knock offs, but a lot of people use them there is an app to adjust spectrum and set time. You’ll need 2 lights to cover your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new