Budget LED light? What light to buy?

ray skinner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon mixed sps LPS reef tank looking to get another led light set up for.
Have a 900 dollar budget what way should I go?
 
Thanks ca2or!! Not only are they dimmable they have a dusk dawn mode, cloud mode, and weather mode. Also not only does each individual modules have built in timers but they are wifi capable and communicate with each other with the controller provided. They dim and increase by an actual 1% not like Chinese leds where 1% brightness looks exactly like 5%. They have true bridgelux diodes and not rebranded chinese diodes. They are currently pending but if you're interested and don't mind waiting till Saturday I'll know more then. You can PM me for more info. Thank you.
 
Ocean Revive makes great lights and you can't beat the price. The Arctic S026 is manual dim fot each channel but on a budget you won't find a nicer build quality and output.
 
After seeing the results that Adam at Battlecorals gets with the reefbreeders models, I wouldn't look anywhere else personally. I would avoid reef radiance lights, but that's just me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new