Buffalo, NY Area

Coral Stimulation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Anyone every checkout "A Reef Creation" on Genesee St in Cheektowaga? I've heard about them over the past year or so but I live in Tonawanda, so I always hit up the LFS in my area. Today I stopped in A Reef Creation for the first time and I can tell you that this place is PRIMO. I started My reef tank about 5 years ago. The first couple of years were trial and error, the next couple of years were just getting my feet wet with a lot of the beginner corals. Over the past few months I've been getting into the higher quality corals that make your tank "POP". My tank is only 54g, but I have War corals, 3 Acan frags and a neon orange Acan colony, chalice, Lobo, red goniopora, tube anemone, monster hammer coral, pulsing xenia, polyps & zoo's, clam, etc.

Anyway...check out A Reef Creation. You're not going to find that quality anywhere in the WNY area. BTW- I have absolutely no affiliation with them, but I give props when they're deserved.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back