Is A Reef Creation and TCK Corals the same store?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnd651

Getting back in after 14+ years
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
7,312
Location
Upstate NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Maybe this is random, but I am in the Utica NY area, and we do not have much in terms of salt water fish stores. I came across A Reef Creation in Buffalo, and then noticed that TCK Coral is out of the same building. Is this the same business? I was wondering if I made a trip to Buffalo to go shopping, if I would be able going to the same place, or if it is two, if I would be able to visit both, or if one is closed to the public?

Thanks
 
They are different businesses. ARC is a store that is open to the public and has operating hours posted. TCK is an online business, you might need to make an appointment. Same building though.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new