Build has completely stalled

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I haven't been very active on here for the last month or so and I've been even less active with getting my build completed. Due to health issues this past spring, it has basically been on hold since April. Now Money is tight, so I don't know when I will have the chance to finish it up. Here's where I currently stand: I need to refurbish my RODI, build my stand, finish building my sump, and get the LED's I need to finish my LED/T5 lighting system (I already have the money tucked away for this, just waiting for SB reeflights to release their Apex ready units). So that's where I stand. Hopefully I can get this thing wet by fall. At this rate I won't make myself any promises. Its pretty frustrating as I have been slowly accumulating everything for a couple years and now when I'm so close it has ground to a halt. I guess I'll just have to be content with reading other build threads for now. Happy reefing.
 
Yes, They are my number one priority. No question there. I just wish I could get this thing back on track. I've been completely salt free for a year now, not even a nano or pico. I think I'm going into withdrawal. LOL
 
I'm piecing together an upgrade. Just tore down my cube and setup a AIO 20 balloon for the time being. I like to think that I'll have the new bigger tank by the end of the year. But it may be a year from now until it actually happens. Forward progress is progress!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new