Build thread? Picture thread!

Cleaned my skimmer today. Turned the flow up on the ats.
Some random pics.
-d
 

Attachments

  • 20210624_133513.jpg
    20210624_133513.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210624_133521.jpg
    20210624_133521.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210624_133524.jpg
    20210624_133524.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210624_133533.jpg
    20210624_133533.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210624_133551.jpg
    20210624_133551.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210624_133630.jpg
    20210624_133630.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210624_133638.jpg
    20210624_133638.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 54
Again. Im not buying anymore coral until I get my tank under control.
My alk has finally dropped. 9.8-10.2
So thats good but I'm still losing coral.
:/
 

Attachments

  • 20210629_110859_001.jpg
    20210629_110859_001.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 64

Little .30 fish action today.
Lol.
Tank has the dreaded cyano but I'm confident it will subside. Need to up my cuc cuz my.killer fish pick em off. I came back from Vegas and my blue knuckle hermit was eating a snail. A large turbo. Lol. Had the meat and mantle out of the shell and everything. Lol. Uhg.
Life on the reef
D
 
IMO good steady nitrate and phosphate numbers are just as important as alk. Would be nice to know where yours are sitting. Could be the missing factor that you don’t see
 
Cleaned my ats finally. 1st time.
Ruffed up the other side with a large hole saw bit. Gonna add a timer with 2 plugs and another small shop light for the other side. Lol. Double trouble.
D
 

Attachments

  • 20210703_225904.jpg
    20210703_225904.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210703_225913.jpg
    20210703_225913.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20210703_225920.jpg
    20210703_225920.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210703_230458.jpg
    20210703_230458.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210703_230551.jpg
    20210703_230551.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210703_230557.jpg
    20210703_230557.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210703_231625.jpg
    20210703_231625.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 64
So I found out my problem...I had the heater off. Lol.
Oops.
I dumped my whole skimmer cup in my sump last week before going to work too. Lol. Oops.
Good thing is if I didn't do that. I wouldn't of caught the heater switch being off. Hopefully a big turn around from here.
Lol

Dangit!
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new